Areas of Practice / Bankruptcy
Whether your situation involves debtor or creditor representation, or is affected by bankruptcy issues, our bankruptcy team can handle the case. Our experience in United States Bankruptcy Courts and other courts gives us the know-how and resources for optimum results.
- Representing creditors, debtors and third parties in adversary proceedings in bankruptcy court, including advising clients on whether litigation should be handled through an adversary proceeding or outside the bankruptcy arena.
- Representing creditors and debtors in consumer bankruptcies
- Representing financial institutions, equipment dealers and other businesses to recover funds from bankrupt debtors or securing protection from third party claims. Our goal is to obtain the maximum recovery possible.
- Representing diverse debtors, from commercial entities to individual Chapter 7 filings with business obligations. Our attorneys are experienced in many areas of commercial debtor representation.
Special Counsel in Bankruptcy
- Serving as special counsel to handle claims against others involved in the bankruptcy proceedings
- Appointed by bankruptcy trustees as general or special counsel on behalf of bankruptcy estates