W. David White
Location:San Antonio Office
Mr. White is an associate in the transactional practice group, focusing on commercial real estate and oil & gas law. His experience in business and in the commercial construction industry provides a unique perspective for serving client’s needs in the acquisition, improvement, and disposition of real property interests. He has been named "Best SA Lawyers 2017" by S.A. Scene Magazine.
St. Mary’s University School of Law (JD, 2014) Senior Associate Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal, Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society
Texas A&M University (MS, Construction Management, 1998)
Texas A&M University (BS, Economics, 1994)
Admitted to the Texas Bar, 2014
- State Bar of Texas (Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section; Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section)
- San Antonio Bar Association (Natural Resources Section)
- San Antonio Association of Professional Landmen
- San Antonio Real Estate Discussion Group
- "Best SA Lawyers 2017" by S.A. Scene Magazine.